Mental health awareness week 2015 is fast approaching (11th-17th May) and I want YOUR help.
A question we are often asked several times a day is, “How are you?” but how often do we give a truthful answer to that question? I know that I rarely answer that one truthfully. To me, “How are you?” often feels like a rushed question with no time to give a truthful answer.
On the 17th May 2015 I want to publish a piece on here with truthful and honest answers to the question “How are you?” answered by people from all walks of life and from all around the word.
Rules for Submitting:
- I want to hear from anyone and everyone, you do not have to be suffering from a mental health problem to take part. We all have mental health and we should all be able to talk about it.
- Please keep your submissions to 200 words or less.
- Email your submissions to email@example.com by the 13th May 2015.
- Please be careful that your submission does not tell people how to hurt themselves or could cause any harm to another person.
- Check out these guidelines before submitting: http://www.time-to-change.org.uk/blog/writing-about-self-harm-suicide-eating-disorders
- Your writing will be anonymous.
Get writing beautiful people, submissions are now OPEN!!!